Sunday, August 8, 2010

Football and Toes.

Hi Family and Friends,

We have had a quiet week, a few days cool enough to turn off the AC but I see Chet has turned it on again today. I guess it's to have a comfortable room while he roots for the Colts vs. 49ers football game today. J.D. is a 49ers fan and am sure he'll be glued to a TV too - he's in Bloomington, finishing up a couple of summer classes. Chet has a few snacks ready to go so he'll be happy.

The Peyton Manning Fat Head board is still in the TV room.

I did not manage to stitch an inch this week but hope to do a bit of sewing today. I am having a hard time getting excited about sewing and quilting lately. But am sure the mojo will return with cooler weather. So no new quilt photos today.

I did take some 'me time' and go have a manicure and a pedicure - as you can see from my picture, I choose an autumn color for my toes. I enjoyed the procedures until the gal turned on the vibrating chair. Almost jumped out of the chair - being a short person the rolling balls in the chair hit me in wrong spots. I didn't tip her - she nipped my toes in three places and drew blood. She never even said she was sorry and tried to hide it. Oh well, my toes do look nice! Don't you think so.




Till next week, thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

No comments: