Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Lazy and So Confused

Many people won't admit to forgetting something or being confused, etc. Since I'm not one of them, I will bear my latest here.

The football game wasn't last week - it was today. Have no idea who won tho.

I've been numbering the blocks for the Rocky Mountain Sampler wrong for quite a while. I think we are doing 9 now - but don't quote me on that. Usually I start on the block within a day or two of getting the pattern but I've not looked at it since we met on Thursday. But I have a good excuse.

I picked up a quilt from my longarm quilter gal and it's gorgeous. She does such great work. This is a black, white, red and gray quilt. I've made the binding but haven't had energy to stitch it on and finish it up.

I'm blogging late today just because I'm lazy; have no pictures to post either. My sister Amy called to see if we were alright and we chatted for quite a while. Hopefully next week I'll have pictures and more to chat about. The post may be late because we are planning a quick out of state trip.

Till next week - take care.

No comments: