Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Mantle Decor

Ah - I did it. I took Chet's model car, truck and motorcycle off the mantle and replaced it with my batik maple leaves mantle cover. My favorite season of the year. This picture is from last year but I'm using all the same things again.

It has been raining all day and it's just not been a nice day - weather wise. I sewed on two buttons this morning - Chet's slacks and a purse tab. Tried to take a nap this afternoon and the doctors office called again to check on me and then some idiot called and asked for Chet - told him he wasn't here so then he "settled" with me! Asked if either of us had diabetis - IDIOT! Couldn't understand him and tried to find out what company he was with. We are on the NO-CALL list and I always threated to report sales people! Moral of this is: don't mess with me when I'm napping!

I guess I'd best cook something tonight - I plan to cook some ham steaks, mashed potatoes and a veggie. . . so off to the kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I changed settings so it is possible again to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Days and colors said...

Your Fall Mantle decor is beautiful!